20/20 Vision Capital?
20/20 Vision Capital is Insight Partners’ fund of funds vehicle which invests in emerging, early-stage venture funds based in the US and led by diverse General Partners (GPs). We are primarily focused on investing in funds with GPs that identify as women, Black, LatinX, and/or LGBTQ+ but will consider GPs with other underrepresented identities in venture as well.
Born in the year 2020 in the midst of a global pandemic and heightened social unrest, the name 20/20 Vision Capital is a nod to a year of extreme difficulty for many, particularly historically overlooked individuals. This fund affirms that by including diverse GP perspectives, we strengthen our collective vision and move towards creating the kind of future we want, today.
Rooted in Insight Partners’ 25+ years of investing
Insight Partners is proud to partner with 20/20 Vision Capital to share best practices from over two decades of venture capital and private equity leadership.
We use this experience to support, nurture, and grow GPs and invest in venture funds that fit the following criteria:
- Diverse-led (Management company is majority-owned by GPs that identify as women, Black, LatinX, or LGBTQ+)
- Early-stage (Funds investing predominantly in Pre-Seed through Series A)
- Emerging (Funds actively raising Fund I through Fund IV)
- U.S.-focused (Fund and GPs are domiciled in the U.S. and mainly investing in U.S.-based companies)
- Tech-focused (The fund is focused on tech and tech-enabled companies)